5 Ways To Lose Weight With Aloe Vera:
The properties of aloe vera make it one of the most useful and magical ingredient for health care. Its daily use has proven to improve overall health as well as help you lose weight. Start your journey towards a healthy lifestyle with our finest tips on how to use aloe vera for weight loss.
It’s amazing how aloe juice can help in speeding up metabolism which in turn will promote proper digestion. Improved metabolism means that your body burns calories and fat much faster than it usually would. If your system is clear, then automatically your skin will also clear up. So, if you’re tired of constant acne outbreaks, aloe juice is your saviour. We have listed for you 5 unique and natural ways for using aloe vera juice for weight loss.
5 Ways To Use Aloe Vera For Weight Loss:
1. Aloe Vera Juice Weight Loss Recipe:
Boost your digestive system and energy levels with this method of consuming aloe juice.
- All you need is a glass of aloe vera juice, 1 tbsp. of honey and 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- Mix these ingredients together and chug it before or after your workout
- You’ll notice your energy levels rising which’ll definitely help you push yourself in the gym
- The aloe juice will also help take your metabolism up a notch which will help you lose weight faster
2. Aloe Vera Gel For Weight Loss:
Aloe gel has laxative properties, so make sure that you check with your doctor before you start consuming it in case you are allergic to it.
- For this concoction, you’ll need a freshly cut leaf of aloe vera
- You need to cut open the leaf through its length and scoop out the gel with a spoon or a butter knife
- Now take a glass of your favourite fruit juice and mix a tbsp. of the gel in it
- Gulp down the mix. You are ready to take over the world now!
3. Aloe-Spinach Smoothie:
A smoothie to get you through a dull Monday!
- You’ll need a bunch of baby spinach, half a cup of aloe juice, quarter cup water, a pinch of salt and an inch of ginger
- Throw all the ingredients in a blender and blend till it’s a smoothie
- Gulp all the goodness down before you hit the gym and feel energised till the end of your workout session
- Not only are you getting all the goodness of aloe vera, you get all the healthy nutrition from the spinach as well
4. Aloe-Berry Smoothie:
This is one of the tastier versions of this super smoothie.
- You’ll need half a cup of aloe vera juice, 1 tbsp. of chia seeds, some freshly grated coconut, half a cup of blueberries and some basil leaves
- Blend all these ingredients in a blender
- Gulp down every single bit of it. Trust me, you don’t want to waste it. It’s that good.
- Your journey towards a healthy body has begun. We want you to enjoy every bit of it!
5. Summer Aloe Smoothie:
You need a smoothie to get you through your summer weight loss? Here you go!
- This yummy smoothie needs just half a cup of fresh aloe vera juice, ½ a cup of baby spinach, 1 tsp. of lemon juice, half a cucumber, ½ cup of fresh cut mango, 2 oranges without peels and half a cup of coconut water
- Throw these ingredients in a blender and blend till you have a smoothie
- The fragrance of the smoothie itself will make you want to gulp it as soon as possible
Skin tends to stretch and contract as you lose weight, so don’t forget to include Olay Natural White 7 IN ONE Night Nourishing Repair cream in your skin routine to get rid of the dryness.