How to stop hair fall immediately? Is that the phrase you are searching for? It’s not that difficult to control hair fall, but it does require a few of your efforts and initiatives. All of you know that using the right shampoo and conditioner can give you beautiful hair. But do you know that you need to make minute changes in your eating habits, sleeping patterns, and trying out some yoga can reduce hair fall and increase hair growth? Yes, all of these points are equally responsible for making your tresses shine like never before. So, let’s check out the tips and tricks that’ll help you stop hair fall immediately.
How to Stop Hair Fall Immediately?
We have gone ahead and made the best list that’ll tell you how to control hair fall and increase your hair growth.
So, let us check out the best-curated tips and tricks to stop hair fall immediately:
Use a Suitable Shampoo and Conditioner
Do you use just any random shampoo to wash your hair? The first thing you need to do is choose the right conditioner and shampoo to stop hair fall. It must suit your hair and compliment it in the best way. That’s because using random shampoos or conditioners can make your hair brittle, rough, and dry.
Also, ensuring that you apply shampoo on your scalp and conditioner on the end of your hair strands is equally important. This brings us to the end of the first tip to stop hair fall immediately.
Oil Your Hair Regularly
Didn’t your grandma tell you to oil your hair when you were a kid? That’s one of the most primitive and best ways to stop hair fall at once. If you want an easy and low-cost way to control hair fall, well then, hair oil will do the work for you. Just keep a bottle of natural or essential oil handy to give your hair that nourishment. You can use canola, olive, or coconut oil to massage your hair scalp and hair shafts.
The process is quite easy and effective. Here’s what you need to do:
- Pour out the oil into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat it for a minute.
- Then dip your fingers into the oil and gently massage your hair.
- Leave it on for about one hour.
- Then use a mild, organic, or herbal shampoo to wash your hair.
- Apply conditioner and wash it off after a few minutes.
- Remember to use a soft towel to dry your hair.
- Try to oil your hair at least twice a week to prevent hair fall. And oiling is one of the best hair fall solutions at home you must use.
Tie Your Hair Lightly
Before you know what to eat to stop hair fall or even learn about hair loss vitamins, you must pay extra attention to this tip.
You might be very fond of making braids, or ponytails, or even pigtails. But the disheartening thing about these kinds of hairstyles is that it requires your hair to tie very tightly. Follow these tips below to avoid any damage that might be caused while trying out these hairstyles:
- When you try out these kinds of hairstyles, your hair requires to be pulled that puts immense pressure on your scalp.
- You must avoid these hairstyles as much as possible and allow your hair to get cured.
- Moreover, don’t allow your hair to get damaged permanently. That’s because pulling your hair strands might lead to permanent damage.
Put Juices made of Natural Ingredients
You must know that juices made out of natural ingredients prove very good for our health overall. But do you know it’s the same for your hair too? Well, yes, you can use the juices made out of food products, and they can easily prove to be one of the best hair fall solutions at home. Here’s what you need to do to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth:
- Make a juice using either onion, garlic, or ginger. You can use a blender or grater to make a pulp. And then extract the juice out of it.
- Next, use your fingers to apply the juice onto your scalp and hair strands.
- Leave the application in your hair the entire night.
- Then use your usual shampoo to rinse off your hair.
- Finally, after using your conditioner, towel dries your hair.
Avoid Chemical Treatments
Chemical treatments are a huge attraction for us. We love to change the way we look. Mostly we try this out on our hair and skin. And that’s what gets the most affected. When you try out any rebounding, styling, or straightening, your hair is getting many chemicals and high-heat too.
All these are affecting your hair and making it very rough, brittle, and dry. More so, it is leading to breakage of hair and also allergies in some people. So, it would help if you avoided hair styling and chemical treatments as much as possible. Keeping your hair natural and enhancing its look is the best way to prevent hair fall.
Have a Healthy and Balanced Diet
If you think that externally taking care of your hair can give beautiful hair, well, then you’d be wrong! It would help if you had a proper and balanced diet to have healthy skin and hair. If your diet lacks nutrients, then you can be sure it is causing your hair to fall.
So, here we’ll tell you what to eat to stop hair fall immediately:
- Your diet should be filled sufficiently with lots of iron in it. If you have an iron deficiency in your diet, you’re bound to have hair fall. Some of the rich foods are eggs, fish, pulses, leafy greens, chicken, and pulses.
- Do you read what your shampoo label reads? If you have, you must have seen that there is a mention of beta-carotene present it. Well, apart from chemically inducing beta-carotene, you can eat some that’ll provide your body with nutrients. Some of the high foods in beta-carotene are sweet potatoes, mangoes, tomatoes, papaya, and leafy green veggies.
- Also, it would help if you remembered to keep your diet free from too much oil. When you consume a lot of oil, you’re increasing your problem of hair fall.
- Another important nutrient for hair nourishment is vitamin B. When you have a deficit of vitamin B in your body, your hair’s follicles do not get the right amount of nourishment. So, you must include foods like potatoes, nuts, leafy greens, milk, whole grains, and lots of milk by-products. All these inclusions will help you stop hair fall immediately.
- Do you think calcium is only good for your teeth? Well, that’s not right! Calcium can be perfect for your hair to grow. Apart from all other nutrients, a good amount of calcium supply is important. Include dairy products, and you can be sure to provide your body with the right amount of calcium.
- Also, zinc deficiency can lead to hair loss. So, start including lots of nuts, eggs, pulses, chicken, whole grains, and beef to supply your body with the right amount of zinc.
Don’t Use Heat
Do you often use blow-dryers to dry your hair? Well, that causes a lot of damage to your hair follicles and leads to immense hair fall. Moreover, it can make your hair rough and dry too. So, if at all you are in a hurry, keep the blow-dryer in the lowest settings of heat to avoid hair damage.
Another tip you need to keep in mind is that you do not comb your hair when it is wet as it might hamper the roots of your hair and make it brittle. So, first, naturally, dry your hair and only then comb your hair.
You Must Meditate Regularly
With all of us having to be around a lot of pollution, work pressure, and stress, you are bound to be full of stress. And this another major reason for hair fall. If you are too stressed-out and you find your hair to start shedding, be sure to start meditating. You must meditate to keep yourself away from the stress and have the courage to fight back. This is a significant and essential point that you need to keep in mind when looking at the tips to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally.
When you smoke heavily, you are supplying your body with free oxygen radicals that are very harmful. All these are toxins that can harm your immune system and further damage your hair’s follicles. All of which will further lead you to have immense hair loss problems. So, if you want to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally, stop smoking. You will see remarkable results within a matter of days.
Minimize Drinking Alcohol
You must know that getting yourself dehydrated can also lead to hair fall problems. So, you must drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water every day to avoid being dehydrated. And alcohol can immensely cause dehydration that directly causes hair to fall.
Wondering how? When you consume high amounts of alcohol, your body gets dehydrated cannot sufficiently absorb the right vitamins for hair loss and the minerals. So, you need to limit the amount of alcohol you consume to ensure having healthy hair growth. You can drink around two glasses of wine twice a week to keep your body fit. But consuming any more than that will not be an ideal thing to do. On the contrary, you can very well have around one glass of freshly made juice and some herbs to rejuvenate your hair’s follicles.
Yoga for Hair Loss
As we finish the list that tells you how to control hair fall immediately by tweaking your lifestyle and diet. You know well enough that yoga is excellent to keep you healthy and even prevent hair fall. So, here are few yoga postures you might try at home to stop hair fall. Here are the following:
The Uttanasana is a great way to supply blood to your hair that can rejuvenate your hair follicles. And it can also be a great way to flatten your tummy as well.
The Apanasana is a perfect yoga pose that can help you prevent hair fall. It purifies your body immensely and removes all the toxins that can help in improving your health overall.
Adho Mukha Svanasana
This yoga pose is the one that provides the crown of your head with proper blood circulation. So, this, too, can help you provide the right nourishment to your hair roots and shafts.
This asana involves you to touch the ground. And very naturally, the blood rushes up to your head crown. But the best thing about this asana is- it not only helps you grow your hair healthy, but it can make the scalp very strong.
Another very effective asana that can stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally is the Sarvangasana. This has immense capability to remove body toxins, and hence, improves hair growth.
As we come to the end of our blog today, you know many effective tips to make your hair healthy and very strong. Moreover, by tweaking your diet and making the necessary changes in your life, you can be sure to get rid of hair problems in a jiffy.
You may also try using the homemade hair masks to give your hair the right protein treatment. But if your hair fall persists even after using all the necessary changes, you must show a doctor at the earliest. The doctor is the best person to analyze the problem and treat it immediately. That might be a chance of any underlying health issue. Nevertheless, the earlier your health problem is detected, you can stop hair fall immediately. However, all the above tips and tricks can be done alongside your medications. So, use these tips wisely and see your hair healthier and stronger!