It is undeniable that breast milk is extremely beneficial for the development of a baby. In particular, breast milk provides enough nutrients without which infants may face some health problems, therefore, nursing mother wants to supply enough breast milk for their child. However, there are some cases in which the mother can not produce adequate quantities of breast milk. This problem occurs because of some illnesses, the usage of birth-control pills, hormonal imbalance, lack of nutrients, cracked nipples or wrong breastfeeding measures and early marriage after the SSC result. If you get this trouble, you can try some simple but effective home remedies which are given below.
How to Increase Breast Milk
1. Warm Compress
Nothing can be better than warm compresses when the mother wants to increase her breast milk production. This measure will enhance the blood flow in the breasts, thus, milk production will increase remarkably. Furthermore, warm compressed can be used to get rid of Shoulder Pain.
• Soak a clean cloth in warm water then extract excess water
• Put this cloth on your breasts and slowly massage around nipples
• Push the breast against your chest
• Massage your breasts for 5-10 minutes
• Apply this treatment before feeding your baby
Note: When you feel that your breasts are heavy, you can use this measure. It is an excellent remedy that facilitates the circulation of milk
Fenugreek is an incredible ingredient that helps improve milk production due to the presence of phytoestrogens. In addition, fenugreek can contribute a lot to the treatment for Scotia in Women.
• Dip a spoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water
• Leave it on overnight then boil the mixture
• Strain this solution
• Ingest this tea every morning
Alternatively, you can try another recipe:
• Start to eat 3 fenugreek capsules 3 times daily for the first 10 days
• Then reduce to 2 capsules 3 times a day for the next 10 days
• Next, just eat 1 capsule 3 times a day for the following 10 days
Note: If you have diabetes or asthma, you must not consume fenugreek.
3. Fennel Seeds
Another highly recommended suggestion for improving breast milk is fennel seeds. The facts indicate that fennel seeds work as a galactagogue which stimulates your body to release more milk.
• Put 1 spoon of fennel seeds to a cup of hot water
• Wrap the cup and leave it on for 30 minutes
• Get rid of these seeds and consume this tea 2 times daily in a month
Alternatively, you can also add fennel seeds to your daily meal.
4. Cumin Seeds
If you have to suffer from the lack of breast milk, you can rely on cumin seeds. It is proved that this home remedy contains beneficial effects in enhancing breast milk along with stimulating digestion. To specify, it supports your body to release constipation, acidity or bloating.
• Get a mixture of 1 spoon of cumin powder and 1 spoon of sugar
• Ingest this mixture along with a cup of warm milk
• Take this solution once a day before you go to sleep for several weeks
Cinnamon is an excellent home remedy that improves the secretion of breast milk. It also has the ability to prevent the appearance of menstruation after giving birth and early conception.
• Mix a little of cinnamon powder with ½ spoon of honey
• Put them into a cup of warm milk
• Drink this solution every day before going to sleep for 1-2 months
When it comes to the need for increasing breast milk, people put attention to garlic. Research has shown that mothers who eat garlic frequently have a tendency to feed for a longer time and have better lactation. You can see more garlic effects in treating Mumps in Children.
• Crack 3 garlic cloves
• Boil them with a cup of water until the quantity is decreased to ¼
• Put 1 glass of milk to this paste then boil this again
• Wait until it is warm and add ½ spoon of honey
• Strain then consume it 1 time a day
7. Holy Basil
Last but not least, holy basil has good effects to help nursing mothers stimulate their milk production. Follow these steps to have a better result:
• Put 1 cup of water and 6-8 cracked basil leaves in a pan
• Boil this in 1-2 minutes
• Lower the heat to simmer and leave it on for 5 minutes
• Wait for it to cool and strain this solution
• Put some honey to increase flavor
• Ingest this solution 2 times a day for some months after childbirth.
We hope the above tips regarding ways to increase breast milk will help to mother to get enough breast milk. If you think this is beneficial for you just share it with your friends. No more today. See you in the next article. Thanks.