This is the festive season of the year, and so we have brought some beautiful nail art designs for you. We are busy now-a-days to get our clothes, shoes, accessories etc. But what have you planned for your nails. The same monochromic shade of nail polish. No way! Styling our nails is a major part of our overall grooming. And there’s no better way to do it other than nail art designs. Styling nails with stones, beads, crystals, different patterns is very much on trend these days. Nail art designs vary from simple to really complicated ones. In this post, we will talk about 25 nail art designs that are perfect for beginners. These nail arts can be done easily, and they look fabulous on nails. So, let’s get started with our 25 Top Nail Art Designs for Beginners.
25 Top Nail Art Designs for Beginners
1. Donut Nail Art Designs
Lets start our list of 25 nail art designs for beginners with this one! This donut nail art design not only looks cute, but its very easy to do.
Steps for Donuts nail art : Start with painting the nails with your choice of base color. Then, with the help of a thin brush create the sprinkle effects on the nails. You can use as many colors as you want to draw the sprinkles. Seal with a top coat to complete the look.
2. Multicolor Dotted Nail Art Designs
Another simple, yet beautiful and girly nail art design is this one.
Steps : 1. Start by doing your base coat. Go for a light pastel shade as your base color.
2. Then, with a dotting tool, create dots in different colors in a vertical line and you are all done!
Don’t forget to use a top coat to seal the design. Also, if you do not have any separate dotting tools, use a bobby pin or the flat end of the toothpick. This multicolor nail art design looks good on long nails. If you have short nails, try the artificial nails or fake nails that you can get easily in the market.
3. Pretty in Pink Nail Art Designs
Ditch the common pink nails, and go for this pretty in pink nail art.
Steps : 1. First, apply a bubblegum pink nail polish on the nails as a base coat.
2. Take two very thin stripes and place them on the nails diagonally, fill them with a glittery silver nail polish.
3. Let the nails dry completely and apply a top coat to secure the nail art.
This nail art design also looks very vibrant on the nails.
4. Leopard Nail Art Designs
Leopard nail art is very popular, specially among beginners. It is quite simple to create, but the end result looks not-so-simple
Steps : 1. Get a nude nail polish for your base color.
2. Then, with the help of a nail art brush, create spots on the nails. You can use a brown nail polish for this.
3. Once they dry out, also outline the spots with a black nail paint.
4. Once the nail art dries, seal it off with a top coat.
Furthermore, If you do not feel confident enough to draw this nail art design, look for fake nails or artificial nails with leopard nail art done on them.
5. Pink and Yellow Nail Art Designs
This pink nail art design looks very chic on the nails. Its colorful and can brighten up the nails as well as your gloomy mood.
Steps : 1. Get a yellow nail polish and paint your nails with this. This is your base coat done.
2. Cut a thin scotch tape and place it diagonally across the nails.
3. Paint the lower half of the nails with a peach colored nail polish.
4. Repeat the same across the other way and apply a pink nail polish on the upper part of the nails.
5. Let it all dry and apply a top coat to seal the design.
You can create this nail art on fake nails or artificial nails and then, apply them on top of real nails.
6. Pink and Blue Ombre Nail Art Designs
Nothing looks more sophisticated than a neat and clean ombre nail art design.
Steps : 1. Use a blue nail polish as your base color. Pour some blue nail polish and pink nail polish on a clear surface and blend the colors together with a toothpick.
2. Dab a sponge on the color mix and then, gently get the effect on the nails by gently dabbing the sponge on the nails.
You will easily get fake nails or artificial nails with ombre art done on them.
7. Simple Polka Dot Nail Art Designs
Next on our list of Top 25 Nail Art Designs for Beginners is this simple polka dots nail art design.
Steps : 1. Take two different colors for your base color.
2. And then, with a dotting tool, draw the polka dots on alternate nails.
Polka dots look very girly and this is probably the easiest nail art design that even the beginners can do without any difficulty.
8. Mix and Match Nail Art Designs
How pretty does this nail art look. You can wow everyone with this amazingly beautiful nail art that can be created without too much effort.
Steps : 1. Get three nail polishes of your choice for base color. Make sure one of them must be a glittery gold or silver nail polish for the extra glam look!
2. Now, with any dotting tool, draw some polka dots in 3 vertical lines on one nail of each hand. You can use one color or go for multi-colored polka dots.
This nail art looks good on long nails. If you do not have long nails, get the fake nails from market, file them as per your choice of shape and length and then create this design on them.
9. All White Nail Art Designs
You think white looks boring on the nails? Think twice! This all white nail art is super classy!
Steps : 1. First paint the nails with a clear base coat.
2. Then, cut thin nail strips and place them on the nails creating 3 inverted ‘V’s.
3. With a thin brush, apply a white nail polish all over the nails and gently peel off the nail strips.
4. Top it off with a top coat to complete the nail art.
10. Lavender Nail Art Designs
If lavender is your favorite color, then, surely you are going to love this nail art.
Steps : 1. Start by applying a lavender color nail polish on the nails.
2. Now, let it dry and then, place two rounded hole nail art sticker on either side of the nail. There must be some gap in between the stickers.
3. Paint the middle part with a white nail polish and gently remove the stickers.
4. Let it all dry and apply a top coat.
This combination looks very sweet and girly and you can wear it even at your work or college. You can create this nail art on fake nails and then place them on top of your real nails.
11. Plum Nail Art Designs
This is one such beautiful nail art design that can instantly brighten up your hands!
Steps : 1. Use a plum color nail polish as your base.
2. On the middle finger apply a clear glitter polish.
3. Let it dry and then, draw a daisy on the ring finger nail or the index finger nail.
You can also use a thin brush to draw the daisy. Furthermore, once the nail paints dry down, seal the nail art with a top coat.
12. Colorful Dots Nail Art Designs
This is another excellent nail art design for beginners! See how fresh it looks!
Steps : 1. Apply white nail polish as your base color.
2. Place two scotch tapes diagonally on the nails so that it forms a triangle in the between.
3. Now, using a dotting tool, draw small dots in that triangle shaped area using different colors of nail paints.
4. Remove the scotch tapes and also seal the nail art design with a top coat.
This is a great nail art for any occasion.
13. Pastel Nail Art Designs
Next on our list of Top 25 Nail Art Designs for Beginners is this pastel nail art!
Steps : 1. First, take any pastel shade nail polish and apply on the nails as your base color.
2. Then, with a thin nail art brush, draw two vertical lines on the nails using silver nail polish.
3. Paint alternative diagonal lines all over the nails with silver nail paint and let it dry, before applying a top coat.
This nail art design is quite subtle, yet it looks very cute on the nails.
14. Festive Nail Art Designs
If you are looking for nail art ideas for the upcoming festive days, then this one can solve your problem. It looks so pretty and so festive from every angle!
Steps : 1. First, use a clear base coat and then, paint the tip of your nails with a golden nail polish.
2. To break the monotony, also apply the gold nail polish on the entire nail of the ring finger.
3. Then, with a dotting tool, draw red and white dots in different patterns on each nail and wait till it all gets dry.
Moreover, seal it with a top coat and you are done! If you have shaky hands and also not feeling confident enough to create this nail art on your nails, get some fake nails and try to make this nail art on them. Place them over your real nails and voila!
15. Half & Half Nail Art Designs
Doesn’t this nail art looks super cute.
Steps : 1. Start by applying a white nail polish on the nails as your base color.
2. Then, paint the top half of the nails with a purple or red, or black or any other deeper color nail polish.
3. Then, using a thin brush, draw a semi-thick line just underneath the top half of the nails.
Furthermore, you can also draw tiny dots on the lower half of the nails to give it a funky look. This nail art is also a great way to experiment with colors!
16. Half Moon Nail Art Designs
This is a subtle yet very pretty nail art design, specially for beginners. And you do not have to be an artist to create this nail art!
Steps : 1. Paint the nail with a white nail polish and let it try.
2. Then, cut a nail strip and also place it on the bottom part of the nail in such a way that it creates a half moon shape.
3. Paint the top part with a bright pink nail polish and then gently remove the nail strips. And that’s it!
17. Silvery Glitter Nail Art Designs
Another very, very pretty nail art design for you guys!
Steps : 1. Apply a clear base coat and let it dry.
2. Then, apply a silvery glitter nail paint on the tip of each nail and you are done!
Well, don’t forget to seal the design with a top coat. How fabulous does this look? In fact you will easily find artificial nails with such designs done on them.
18. Silver-Golden Glittery Nail Art Designs
How about this nail art to flaunt during the upcoming festive days.
Steps : 1. First paint the nails with a cleat base coat.
2. Then, apply a golden glittery nail polish on the lower half of the nails.
3. Let it dry and paint the top half with a silver glitter polish.
4. Apply a clear top coat to seal the design and see, how gorgeous it looks!
Furthermore, you will need long nails to rock this design. But if you have short nails, try and get the artificial nails, file them as per your liking and also place them over the real nails.
19. Hello Kitty Nail Art Designs
Well, ‘Hello Kitty’ nail art can never go out of fashion. For example : take this particular nail art design, and see how cute it looks
Steps : 1. Start with applying a red nail polish as your base.
2. Then draw a ‘Hello Kitty’ face on the upper part of two alternative nails.
You can leave the rest of the nails empty, or draw cute flowers to make the nail art design look even more beautiful. You can also try artificial nails with ‘Hello Kitty’ nail arts done on them.
20. Nail Art Designs with Pearls
This is another super glamorous nail art design, that you can flaunt during an evening function with a stylish gown.
Steps : 1. Pick any dark colored nail polish as your base color. You can match the nail polish color with your outfit for any special occasion.
2. Then, place the small pearl beads on one of the nails (either the middle finger or the ring finger) and stick then with nail art glues.
Furthermore, you can create different patterns with these beads as well. Just make sure not to go overboard with this nail art design. You can also get some fake nails painted with black nail polish and use them to create this nail art.
21. Orange and White Polka Dots Nail Art Designs
This nail art has a retro feel to it. You can use any other color combination or replace orange with any other nail polish color. This nail art design would look good for parties or also on a Sunday brunch session with your friends.
22.Splatter Nail Art Designs
This nail art design is sure to catch attention! It looks so bright and beautiful This nail art will not only brighten up your hands, but lift your mood as well. Make sure you have long nails to pull of this nail art beautifully. Or you can also get fake nails or artificial nails from the market and place them over your real nails, and then get the design done.
23. Pink and Blue Nail Art Designs
This nail art screams ‘cuteness’, isn’t it? The combination of pink and blue rarely fails and this one is no exception either. Different designs on each nail has created a nice variety in this nail art design. A sure shot favorite among college goers!
24. Nail Art Designs for Long Nails
This particular nail art looks great on long nails. And the best way to create this design is to get fake nails or artificial nails for yourself. Place them over your real nails and then, get this design done. Or else, you can search for fake nails pre-designed with such nail arts. You can simply apply them over your real nails with nail art glue.
25. Simple Kiss Nail Art Designs
This kind of nail arts are very popular for date night or Valentine’s Day celebration. You can draw the kiss pattern by yourself on the nails or use pre-designed artificial nails or fake nails with kiss patterns.
These were few simple nail art designs for beginners. However, these nail designs look so beautiful that I am sure even the pro’s would love to give them a try Do let us know what you feel about these simple yet beautiful nail art designs